Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thing I Like #12 + #13: Twofer #2!
Random Acts of Kindness + Robots Not Out to Take Over the World

A student from NYU set up an experiment in which a cute little robot guy was set loose in the northeast corner of a park in order to reach the southwest corner. Because it was only programmed to move forward, it had to rely on other people to rescue it from any troubles they might encounter.

Rarely do I come across stories that are able to break through the icy defences aroiund the hole in my chest where my heart is supposed to be. I have to admit: this one did the trick. Hope you have some insulin lying around, because this video is ridiculously sweet.

Check out Tweenbots for the rest of the heartwarmingly cute story.

4 comments:

Kateryna T. said...

this is awesome :)

Mimi said...

isn't it though? it's always nice to know that not everyone's a complete jerk. =)

Souki said...

WHATTTTT!!!

robot dude! GOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOoooOoOoOooooooo!!!

haha Great post mariam! This is too awesome a video. I'm blindeddddddddd!

Mimi said...

It was too good to keep to myself!